Professional, Ethical, With Integrity
The Polygraph Institute of South Africa has a long history of conducting polygraph examinations ethically, with integrity and in a professional manner.We understand and accept that as polygraph examiners we have a responsibility to our clients, to the examinees and to ourselves to ensure that we only adhere to the highest standards of practice. We understand that we represent a profession and that our actions and conduct reflects upon the whole profession in South Africa, on our company, and on each individual examiner.This is why we continuously strive to improve ourselves and our practice. The Polygraph Institute of South Africa logo is not simply a company brand, it is a promise to ourselves, and the public, that we will perform our duties without fear, favor, prejudice and without compromise.
We at the Polygraph Institute of South Africa firmly believe that polygraph examinations have a role to play in creating a prosperous and contended future for our country. We know that polygraph examinations can play a vital role in fighting crime, helping the innocent and in creating a culture of integrity in companies, cities, and perhaps even the world. Our vision for polygraph examinations is to:
- To lead by example and conduct our examinations ethically, professionally, fairly and without compromise.
- Never cease to improve ourselves with advanced and continuous education.
- Continuously strive to utilize the most accurate, validated and reliable question techniques.
- To strive for nothing less than the highest standards of practice.
- To educate the public regarding the protocols, procedures and knowledge that they need to make the right decisions for themselves, their companies and their staff.
- To expand and adapt so that we may deliver comprehensive custom solutions that will serve the unique needs of our clients.
- To remain the gold standard for professional polygraph examinations.
We understand that our work is of great importance to our clients, their clients and their staff members. The mission of this company is to conduct polygraph examinations in with integrity and in a professional manner in order to:
- Promote honesty and integrity in the workplace in an ongoing effort to foster a culture of integrity.
- Curb losses by proactively deterring criminal activities while simultaneously actively assisting in any criminal investigations.
- Promote efficiency in the workplace, in investigations and to assist in expediting business growth.
- To prevent discriminatory and unjust accusations.
Code of Ethics
We regard our adherence to a strict code of ethics as central to the service we render and we accept responsibility for conduct and behaviour designed to serve the cause of truth and justice. We respect the dignity of all persons and strive to be fair, just and impartial at all times. We at the Polygraph Institute of South Africa conduct our business in terms of the following principles:
- To maintain the highest standards of moral, ethical and professional conduct and to be governed by laws of equity and justice in the performance of all functions.
- To respect the inherent dignity of all mankind; to deal justly, fairly and impartially with each individual, irrespective of social, political, racial, ethic or religious considerations, economic status, or physical characteristics.
- To conduct our professional duties and obligations with independence, dignity, and self-respect; to keep all decisions and reports scrupulously free from any personal, financial, political, fraternal, social or other influences.
- To refrain from false or misleading advertising; to accept no remuneration for services rendered unless such be fair and responsible.
- To only accept as members in the Polygraph Institute of South Africa, those persons who are believed to be fully qualified; who subscribe to the moral and ethical Standards and Principles of Practice of the Institute, and who will strive in every way to be a credit to the polygraph profession.
- To support to the best of their ability the professional goals of the Polygraph Institute of South Africa: to support scientific research in the polygraph field; through word and deed to elevate the status of the polygraph profession.
How can we help you?
Download the PISA Integrity Assessment Centre A4 advert: Download
Download the PISA Integrity Assessment Centre small advert: Download
Download the PISA Integrity Assessment Centre Tri-Fold Flyer: Download